- Hands On: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
Makes 26 servings (1 cookie each)
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose unbleached flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Blue Bonnet®-stick, melted, cooled (1 cup = 2 sticks)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat Blue Bonnet, granulated sugar and brown sugar by hand in large bowl until combined. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until well blended. Add flour mixture; mix until just combined. Dough will be soft; do not add additional flour. Stir in chocolate morsels.
- Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheet about 1-1/2 inches apart.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until edges are crisp but centers are still soft. Let stand 2 minutes on baking sheet before removing and cooling completely on wire racks
Complements of Blue Bonnet